Question
Posted by: Baba | 2009-04-16

Itchy red patches, watery pimples, peels

I have been having red patches that develop into dark patches with time. At times in the same spot, watery pimples would develop and when the skin becomes dead, it will peel away. This problem ranges from the toes right up into beneath and upper skin of the feet. This problem comes and goes and this time around it really concerned me as my feet were not so beautiful this last summer as they use to be. Further I felt odd as I was not confident enough to wear my sandals. Is it possible that I picked this up in the shower at the gym as I noticed this problem after I started gym. Please help with the remedy.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Baba

It sounds as if you have picked up a fungal skin infection. It is very common to get infected at a gym, use Lamisil Once (available over the counter at the pharmacy) as directed to treat it.

Chris

1