Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2009-10-25

itchy rash on labia majora and minora

For as long as i can remember i hv had reccurent itchy rashes on my labia. it only lets up wen i take anti fungals. is dis candidiasis and what are the dangers of recurrent prolonged candidiasis? how does oral thrush present?

If the rash clears up with asntifungals, it is likely that it is Candida. There are no long term consequences to recurrent candida other than the discomfort.
Oral thrush presents with a white coating in the mouth.

4

Itchy skin n rashes on my majors minors n vulva please help

Rash appeared once I had some lacerations in my minors majors n my vulva..... The are itchy

Posted by: Cindy | 2009-10-27

I have had some instances of thrush. In my case, it was due to medication. My doctor explained to me that sometimes your body lacks certain bacteria. He informed me that you can take chewable tablets in order to obtain bacterial balance OR he recommended eating yogurt. For me, BOTH methods worked. I know this wasn' t your question exactly....but I' m sure that you wouldn' t mind an easy way of keeping it under control  ) take care

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-27