Posted by: MSR | 2011-05-17

Itchy Rash

I am a 30 yr old female and havent had any health complications before. Since last week the area above and below my armpit started itching. An eczema like looking rash appeared in the area and now the whole armpit. There is also a rash between my legs on the thighs and the groin area, and one below the breast. The rash has small cluster pimples and some are dry,scaly and have darkened.It is extreemely ithcy esp at night. What can it be?

It is possible that you have a yeast infection, effecting these areas. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and skin scrapings of the areas. Your doctor will prescribe the necessary medication.

Do not apply any creams to treat the skin infection that has not been properly diagnosed.