Question
Posted by: Jade | 2008/09/02

Itchy Patches on legs

I hope that you can give me some advice. I have got red patches on both my legs (shins), it looks almost like an exma (sp) - it is very itchy, especially when get in the bath.
I have tried 3 different creams prescribed by the pharmacist, as well as bio oil and nothing seems to work.
I can' t afford to go and see a GP to then be referred to a dermatologist.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Jade

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like if you are suffering from Psoriasis and therefore you will have to consult a dermatologist to get the correct treatment. You can also refer to the following link regarding psoriasis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoriasis

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Marise | 2009/04/20

I have been suffering for itchy legs since my baby' s birth in May 2008. My legs itch uncontrollable, further more, i have felt a lump like bump on the back of my leg where my knee is. I was wondering if you could give me some sort advise of what this may be.

Reply to Marise