Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/05/06

Itchy patch on breast

Hi I have a very itchy patch on my left breast it was 1 pimple but looks like it is slowly spreading. I am 40 years old and have very itchy skin and my face has lost of fine pimples.I feel very tired these days can''''t get up in the morning.Depressed and no interest in being intemate with my husband. Feels like I can''''t handle it when he comes near me and yet I love him to bits.
Please can you help.
Many thanks

Hallo Concerned
You should please see your doctor - they need to check your thyroid hormone levels and esterogen levels, and he needs to look at the spot on the breast - may be a fungal infection but there is a kind of breast cancer that starts off like a reddish skin patch (Paget's disease)so it is better to make sure. You may also need a prescription for the depression.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/06

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc