Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010-05-06

Itchy patch on breast

Hi I have a very itchy patch on my left breast it was 1 pimple but looks like it is slowly spreading. I am 40 years old and have very itchy skin and my face has lost of fine pimples.I feel very tired these days can''t get up in the morning.Depressed and no interest in being intemate with my husband. Feels like I can''t handle it when he comes near me and yet I love him to bits.
Please can you help.
Many thanks

See a dermatologist about the skin problem. The other symptoms could all be related to depression. You could see a psychiatrist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-09