Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2009-03-16

Itchy nipples

I constantly had thrush on my breast whilst breastfeeding. Then after my breast milk dried out the itchiness started and I went to the GP who told me that it' s allergy. Since I suffer from lots of allergies. My daughter is no 2 years and she stopped breastfeeding when she was 7 months. I tried to useAdvantan Cream which doesn' t seem to be working, then Quadriderm only works for that moment you have it on. Sometimes I itch until there' s that scratched wound secression on my bra. Please help I' m running out of my mind.

This is not a GYnae problem. You should see a dermatologist.