Question
Posted by: ItchyMommy | 2008/10/16

Itchy Legs

I have been suffering for 2 weeks now with incredibly itchy legs. Only on my shins, both legs. I scratch myself raw. I have tried the usual allergy medicine, I has used a decent moisturizer.

I have not changed to washing powder or bath soaps etc. I dont go in the sun.

Please advise.

Hallo Itchy Mommy
Do you have red rash on your legs? If so you may have a folliculitis and may need cortisone medication ( you will need a prescription) Other reasons for itchy skin could be allergy, dry skin, eczema or jaundice.

2
Posted by: Fran | 2009/02/24

Dr, for the past three year I have been experiencing itchiness on the outside part of both my legs and this happens either a week before my periods or just after my period. I have never been to a doctor because I believe so much in prayer and God' s power to heal.

Can you tell me what causes the rash and why do they only reappear during this period of time??

Many Thank

FS

Reply to Fran
Posted by: JK | 2008/10/17

Are you using any lotion and creams on your legs. I normally get very itch legs if I use Johnson and Johnson creams and it' s worse if I shave and put cream on.

Reply to JK