Question
Posted by: XTN | 2010-04-13

Itchy Itchy

Hi I am 26 wks Preggies and my sinusis are driving me crazy my eyes ,throat, nose are so ITCHY especially at nite i cant sleep i look so terrible with dark marks around my swollen eyes

I knw i am not allowed to take any anti- histamine

Please advise if there is anything i can take to reduce the itchiness .Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi!

Have you tried Sterimar nasal spray? Other options would be saline spray with either Chamomile, Tea tree oil or Vitamin C as additive.

All the best!

2
Posted by: kim | 2010-05-27

hi, i am 32 and my nose blocks at nite my eyes itches so much sometimes. i have been to the doctor twice but the problem presists once the medication is finished. i used sinutub spray saline rinse salts and 4flu but i seriously block at nite. the problem started when i was training to swim cause water went through my nose and it was so painfull.
please advice, it is 2 months now.

kim

Reply to kim
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-04-14

Hi!

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist