Question
Posted by: fil | 2010-10-15

itchy inside breast

I have looked at your archive and i only see about itchy breast skin. My itch feels like it''s the skin of my breast but there''s nothing to see and it feels like the itch is also deep inside. The funny thing is the itch goes around my side to my shoulder blade and sometimes when i lean in a particular way ( I haven''t worked out what way exactly) on that shoulderblade the itch starts there and runs to the breast. What causes this? It is a seriously itchy itch but as I write this, I can barely feel an itch at all- it comes and goes.

Fil

It is always advisable to have a mammogram and ultrasound of your breast done, to exclude breast cancer. I do not however, think that you should be concerned about this symptom, as it is possible that the itch is due to irritation of a nerve that refers to your breast.

Consult your doctor for a full examination to determine the spesific cause, as there could be various reason for this symptom.