Question
Posted by: Anette | 2011/01/18

Itchy in Face

Good day. I have a weird feeling on the right side of my face. It feels like hair or a spider walking on my nose and the right side of my face.. Is there anything i can put on wich will take it away. My right side is also starting to feel a little num.

This might not be anything serious, but because it MIGHT be caused by something like a stroke, it would be wise to see at least a GP for a physical checkup and neurological examination to see if there are any other signs of such a disorder. There's nothing one would "put on" such an area which would help, and by ignoring the possibility that there is more to deal with, that would actually be unhelpful. If the numbness gets worse, or spreads in area, if you find any new difficulty in talking, or other od signs, rather have someone take you to a casualty for a proper check.

3
Posted by: Anette | 2011/01/18

I am 48 years and very stressed just went through a divorce.

Reply to Anette
Posted by: Liza | 2011/01/18

You don''t say how old you are, but a stroke could cause what you''re describing. Perhaps you should see a GP to ensure that it isn''t serious.

Reply to Liza