Question
Posted by: sasch | 2012-03-03

itchy hands

I have a weird thing that started a coupla days ago. The tops of my hands are itching alot. Not the palms of my hands or anywhere else on my body, just the top part of my hand where you can see the veins. I moisturise my hands so it''s not dry skin. Is there a reason for this?

Sasch

An allergic reaction can be the reason for your itchy hands. The allergy can be due to something that you came in contact with. Try and avoid strong soap, detergents, new hand creams etc. You can apply Anthisan cream three times daily. This is available over the counter. If this does not alleviate your symptoms, consult your doctor for an examination.