Question
Posted by: stacy | 2009/07/06

Itchy Feet

Dear Doc...my feet and hands have been itching for the last 3 days...I do cream them and there are no visable bumps. I am 33 years old and have never suffered from any allergies before. Is there an obvious explanation for my feet itching or can it be a sighn of something else? Thanx

Dear Stacy
Try an antihistamine like Allergex or Loratidine - the most obvious cause would be allergies.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/07/07

If the rash is not due to a allergie then it could be due to an epedermic infection, adverse effect on meds or something else. If it don' t go away maybe consider seeing your doctor.

Reply to Zexeon