Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010-06-28

Itchy cough and post nasal drip advice.

I have a terrible itchy cought and post nasal drip. I went to the pharmacist who gave me Sinu-Max and Dis-Chem Mucolytic Syrup.

What are your views on these to products? I have been taking it for 2 days and not feeling any different? Would you suggest I take something else?

Thank you..

Expert ImagePharmacist

The Sinumax should have helped for the Post-Nasal drip, while the cough concoction should have helped if you had a tigh, phleghmy cough.

What you need would be a product containing an antihistamine (if you have Sinumax Allergy Sinus, that should be fine), other wise I suggest getting one. Demazin NS is a good option.
For the cough a soothing expectorant mixture such as Solphyllex or Alcophyllex mat be a better option.

All the best

2
Posted by: martin | 2010-07-20

I''m sneezing a lot and my throat is itchy, when I cough there''s a lot of phlegm coming out _ my nose is running nonstop (post-nasal drip).
I also take Vita-Force vitamins daily but do not see any benefit thereof so far.
What would you suggest for me to take fo these symptoms?

Reply to martin
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-06-30

All the best

Reply to pharmacist