Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-20

Itchy Butt

Hi, I posted not so long ago about my husbands Itchy behind:
The Itch is around the actual anus,
It is brownish in colour
and flakey
It is extremelly terribly itchy he sais.
Tried many creams But did not go to a doc due to embarrising situation.(de worming done too)

Hi Anon
this sounds like a dermatitis, he may need cortisone cream and should see a doctor to make a definite diagnosis. He need not be embarassed - the doctor will probably ask him to lie on his side, facing away, and have a quick look at the area.

Posted by: AA | 2008-11-20

Nothing to be embarrised by. The Dr has seen it all.
That is why he became a Dr.

Reply to AA
Posted by: CC | 2008-11-20

Use athletes foot cream, (not mycota, its stinks and burns) my hubby had the same issue, Its fungal. He used Lamisol.

Reply to CC