Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-14

Itchy Butt

My husband has been suffering from an itchy bum for years now. He will not go to the doc as it is embarresing. We have used asll sorts of creams , from skin calm to fissan paste to nappy rash cream etc. We have ried betadine washes etc.
I dont think I can sit and watch the man scratch his bum for much longer ( we also did anti worming)

Thank you for visiting

It is important for me to know where exactly it is itching. What is the condition of his skin? Is it red? Is it nodular? Are there areas of inflammation? Is he known with any skin diseases like eczema? What medication does he use on a daily basis?

On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Kind regards