Posted by: Scratchy | 2008-11-18

Itchy Bumps

I get these itchy bumps everywhere, but mostly on my legs and arms. I am not sure if it is allergies or stress but it is definitely not bug bites because I have sprayed the room, washed all the blankets and linen and bed things and my bed has had that anti bed bugs/flea’ s spray put on recently. I change my washing powder regularly and I also change my cream (I am now using an aloe Vera aqueous cream). I don’ t know what else to do- the itching gets really bad at night. What can I put on it to stop the itching and take the bumps away?

Dear Scratchy
This sounds like HIVES to me - try taking Allergex antihistamine tablets and put phenergan cream on the bumps when it happens? It may be caused by something you eat.