Question
Posted by: Nads | 2008/09/29

Itchy Breasts

Can anyone please advise. For the past 2 weeks I have this itchy sensation around my nipples, the itchiness comes and goes during the day but it' s driving me insane. I can' t see anything that there is a rash sort of look and I still use the same washing powder and softner as I can only use Sunlight as I have a sensitive skin. I do put moisturiser on my whole body including my breasts in the mornings and evenings (Epizone E). What can be the cause of this, please advise.

Sometimes this is hormonal and happens at certain times of the cycle.