Question
Posted by: Sinky | 2010/08/16

itchy armpits

Good day

Please assist. I use a Mitchum gel roll on and last week i forgot to put it on and ended up using a perfumed spray under my armpits. Now my armpits cant stop itching and have developed some kind of allergy. Everytime i put on the roll on its itching. Please advise with any over the counter medication i can buy.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi S

Firstly - stop using it for a while. Also, ensure that your skin is dry before application.

Otherwise taking an atihastime such as deselex may relieve the symptoms.

2
Posted by: Rue | 2010/08/17

I have noticed that I itch also if i use any spray directly on my skin. so i only use it on clothes. And rollon on my skin. Just dont use spray directly.

Reply to Rue
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/17

Hi S

Reply to pharmacist