Question
Posted by: Tasja | 2011-03-10

itchy

For the last few days my hands and feet are constantly/on and off very,very itchy.I scratch all the time,it feels like 10 misquetoes bites or something,just as itchy.It comes and goes.Its on my palms and vingers,the tips and the topside.And under my feet,in the middel of my feet,and sometimes the sides.
It makes me crazy.What can this be?Im 40 years old and just about 5 kg`s overweight.I use the same soap,and washing powder as always,havent eaten something unusual!
Thank you!

Hallo Tasja
It may be an allergy or a form of peripheral neuropathy (nerve irritation/damage caused by diabetes, vit b deficiency) See if it helps if you take an antihistamine like Allergex, if not, please let your doctor have a look for something else that could be the cause.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011-03-10

Hallo Tasja
dr Bets

Reply to cYBERDOC