Question
Posted by: Kobus | 2011/01/17

Itchy

I''m a 31-year male. For the past few days I''ve been experiencing an itchy feeling under my foreskin. It doesn''t bother me during the day, though I''m mildly aware of the feeling. I''m most aware of it when pulling the foreskin away to clean in the shower. Since the start of this itchy feeling, I''ve also found that I have to clean the front part more often, since ''excess dirt'' is building up more quickly. Is this a common and temporary condition that I can safely leave untreated? I haven''t had unprotected sex. I''d prefer not to visit my doctor about something this embarrassing, especially if it''s unnecessary.

From what you have described, it seems that you may have an infection, perhaps fungal, which will require treatment. I would strongly suggest that you go to your GP, and don't be embarrassed!

9
Posted by: GP | 2011/01/24

Hi there. From a medical point of view, I don’ t think there is any serious problem as of now. It is just a normal phenomenon. Just clean the penis properly. You can also use some antiseptic solution for a while to check any local infection. If it continues to happen even after a week, you need to see a doctor. Take care.

Reply to GP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/18

Reply to Sexologist

Its time to get circumcised. You will be rid of your lousy itchy foreskin for good. Much healthier, no more issues of possible diseases. Your foreskin creates the perfect environment for STDs and HIV to breed in that dark moist area. There is a very good reason that circumcision is being recommended for health reasons. It will improve your sex life too. More women prefer going down on a circumcised guy and circumcised guys have more and more varied sex with their partners. That means that your partner has more fun too.

Smegma, that white cheese like substance building up under your foreskin will never go away and could result in you giving your partner a yeast infection as well. Smegma under foreskins has been identified with HPV that also causes cervical cancer in women. These are facts. Google them. You really need to consider getting circumcised for the sake of your and your partner''s sexual health and pleasure. Almost all guys that have been circumcised as adults are very happy with their change and improved sexual lives. Its well worth it. Its time!!!!

Posted by: eron | 2011/01/17

lmfbo..........into a pearl?

Reply to eron
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011/01/17

Hey, maybe if you leave the dirt in there, it will turn into a pearl. But more likely, you peepee will fall off. Go to the doctor. He''s seen about a million wangs and things that can go wrong with them. It''s his job.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: v | 2011/01/17

Reply to v
Posted by: Joe | 2011/01/17

THRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Joe

Me too.

Posted by: Chris | 2011/01/17

Jy moet maar dokter toe gaan my maat, is jy getroud?

Reply to Chris