Question
Posted by: Lola | 2010/09/15

Itchy

I went to see my doctor and i was told i have a bacteria of some sort in my tummy. I was given Metronidazole. I got a terrible thrash and i was told it was the antibiotic. I was given a second course of the antibiotic. So while on the second course i used Medaspor for my thrash. i didn''t finish the course and i continued with the Medaspor. Now my problem is the Medaspor is finished but the itch is so terrible i even shake from the itching after applying it. can you please recommend something else that I can get over the counter for the thrash.

Hallo Lola
If the rash is due to an allergy to Metronidazole Medaspor will not help at all. Try Phenergan cream and Allergex tablets.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/15

Hallo Lola