Question
Posted by: Spupi | 2011/05/16

Itch,scratch, odour, discharge and discomfort

Every single time after sex, i become extremely itchy, uncomfortable, and it smells funny. sometimes, it is so bad, that i scratch myself until i bleed and rip myself apart. literally. I have tried creams, gyna guard intimate wash, tried using different type of condoms, tried without condoms. tried different lubs....and nothing is helping. The discharge is something horrible. sometimes it is so much, that i actually think i have wet myself or had an accident. What can i do or use to get rid of this? I am so desparate.

It sounds like it could be thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating recurrent thrush. The other possibility is an STI and you should see a doctor to check for this. Your partner also needs treatment or you will keep reinfecting each other.

1