Question
Posted by: liefde | 2008/09/16

ITCHING VAGINA

Good day

Last week wednesday I saw a Gyno regarding a burning sensation when urinating, she checked and said she sees nothing wrong she then prescribed CITRO-SODA and CEFASYN (antibiotic tablets) which I took as recommended.

Now my vagina has rush and itching. My menstruation started on friday lasted for 3 days and is usualy 6 days. Gyno is booked this week. Please explain and advice me on what to get from the pharmacy.

Expert ImagePharmacist

L

It may be a yeast infection as a result of the antibiotic. Ask for Canesten 1VC at your pharmcy. If not effective, you'll have to see your gynae or GP