Question
Posted by: Luan | 2011/06/24

itching skin

Good day,

i seem to suffer from a terrible itching skin, this occurs especially after i have showered. it seems to be accompanied by acne like irritations, these primarily occurs on my back and smaller ones on my bum. the rest of my body are just itching like crazy at times. the itching also primarily occurs in the evenings.

what can be the cause and what can i do.

Luan

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Luan, thank you for the question.

There may be a number of reasons for the itchy skin and your best option would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the areas and decide on the best treatment options. Typically itchiness is a symptom of a number of skin conditions such as eczema, xerosis, heat induced rashes, dermatitis, allergic reactions, etc. so one would need to examine the skin first before deciding on the treatment.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/06/26

Hi Luan, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert