Posted by: AJ | 2009-05-11

Itching skin

I have this itching skin but more it feels that there is something crawling under my skin. It is not always on the same place. There is no red areas or blisters or pimps or any red spots that i can say i have scratched because of the itching. It is also not permenent it comes and goes.

Hallo AJ
This could be a symptom of an underlying anxiety disorder, diabetes, vitamin deficiency, depletion of calcium, depletion of potassium, or blood vessel/circulation problems. Women also tends to get this during menopause. I think you should see your doctor to do some basic blood tests, and check your blood circulation in the areas that you feel it most. Something like Aterax may help for this but you will need a prescription