Question
Posted by: Dell | 2008/08/18

Itching Nipples

Good day Doc

I need your advise on this, my helper has complaint to me that she cannot sleep at night as her nipples are itching very badly. Secondly she said is worried that it might be cancer and this worry is causing her stress and weight loss.

Pls assist of what to do.

Dear Dell
She may have a fungal infection ( especially if she breastfed in the past few months) But a doctor needs to have a look as some breast (nipple) cancers can look like fungal infections.

1
Posted by: b | 2008/08/19

a persons nippels can become dry during the winter months. let her put some cream on. if it doesn' t help see a doctor. i tend to get dry nippels in the winter

Reply to b