Question
Posted by: Mango | 2009/11/18

Itching foot fungus

Hi Doc, The past two weeks I have have this very itchy feeling between two of my toes on my left foot. It has now spread to the top of my foot and looks like small blisters and itches like hell. I have purchased Germoline anti fungal spray and I also use antiseptic powder in my socks, but it does not seem to get better. Is there any good ointment or something I can get over the counter? It' s driving me crazy. Thanx.

Hallo Mango
Get a cream for athletes foot and Stopitch - it is probably a fungal infection with secondary eczema. Put the antifungal cream on first and then very thinly the stopitch over it. If it is not better in a week please see your doctor. Continue with Mycota powder in the socks and ensure that you dry properly between the toes.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Mango

Reply to cyberdoc