Question
Posted by: Jade | 2012/05/29

Itching feet

Hi, Doc

I have recently developed a problem with itching feet, they are ok during the day but as soon as i get into bed in the evening they itch so much that i will spend a good few minutes scratching, i have also noticed that it also happens when it hot and my feet are sweaty, what can i do to eliminate this problem, will there be a need to see a doctor?

Jade

You will have to consult your doctor for skin scrapings to exclude a yeast infection. The itching can also be due to poor blood flow to your feet. If you are a smoker, you should stop.