Itching Bum

Hi Doc...i' m experiencing a very irriting itchingness between my virgina and does feel hard in between these two area' s what could this be i had piles and used a cream and it was gone for a while now it back...wot could this be, so irritating and sore from all the scratching....Please help.

It could be piles or pinworm or thrush. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.
Sgqemeza, please post your question separately.

i dont have any discharge &  had a pap smear March...nothing wrong everything was fine....&  just at night it' s itching and wet around the anal area....

Posted by: sgqemeza | 2009-06-18

its been years since i have this kind of always wet with sometimes yellowish dischage sometimes white and thick. i went to clinick they given me flegaels ,doxyecleans and they never helped.and i dont think it has to do with STI becouse i once spent more than a year not having sexual contacts but still i had the in faction and i always use condoms.and even toilet paper and soap makes me fell itchy.and after my periods i would have brown dischage for about 3 to4 day.Some sad it yeast Whats that yeast.And some one sad i must use Gynea capsules will it helps

Reply to sgqemeza