Question
Posted by: shoki | 2008/11/25

Itching body after miscarriage

I had a miscarriage in september &  i' ve since developed an itchy rash on my face &  i scratch my body all the time. Aftre scrathing i will develop pimples that will disappear after after an hour or two all the time. It is very irritating sometimes I can' t handle it.What could be the problem.

I don't sdee how this can be related ot the miscarriage. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: chuene | 2015/01/06

I got a miscarriage last Sunday and my doctor said I'm fine coz it there was nothing in my whomb but now my body us itching and is very irritating. what must I do.

Reply to chuene