Question
Posted by: Liz | 2013-01-04

Itching

Hi please tell me  for the last two months I have had an itch under my right foot. It only happens in one area. it is not red or flaky. actually there is no trace of a rash or anything? what could cause it?

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your e-mail Liz, it is impossible to make a correct diagnosis without examining the area, seeing that there is very limited signs and symptoms and without getting a detailed history from you. I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist. For your nearest podiatrist www.podiatrist.co.za 0861 100 249