Question
Posted by: patrick | 2012-10-22

itching

hi Doc i have severe itching around my anus for a very long time. its back within minutes after i took a bath. what can it be? thank you very much.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it might be Candida. Do not use any bath oils or soaps in your bath. If you have had this for a long time treatment should be considered. A homoepath would be able to assist you with this.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

2
Posted by: patrick | 2012-10-24

Hey thanx Hennie. I did google piles and I can almost certainly say its not that. I have no pain or bleeding and nothing is hanging out or anything! I see pinworms have similar symptoms. It might be that. It just itch a lot.

Reply to patrick
Posted by: Hennie | 2012-10-23

It might be heamorrhoids(piles).Google it for more info and treatment

Reply to Hennie