Question
Posted by: Lesa | 2012/08/20

Itching

I have had horrible intching around the vaginal area, not necessarily inside but more on the outside. i can explain it as a biting itching feeling. now my husband says he is experiencing the same feeling after sex. i have used thrush cream and it stops for a few days then starts up again. sometimes there is a discharge and that " smell" .
We havent been with any other partner and its now a concern.

You need to see a doctor to determine what the problem is, as the cream has not helped.

2

Posted by: Ciara | 2012/08/20

You and your partner no to see a docter, to get Antibiotics that you must both take, there is no use to take it alone because he is still gonnainfect you

Reply to Ciara