Posted by: sas | 2012-07-18

i finally went to the doctor after realising that the full body insane itching that started end of march doesnt seem to be going away.
I have no idea what could have caused it because my diet hasnt changed, I''m not on any medication, I still have the same pets I''ve had for the last 5 years, nothing has changed and yet suddenly I have this uncontrollable itch that wont go away, I have already scratched my body open in numerous places. My doc gave me antihistemines which dont work for sh1t, he also took blood and we havent recieved results yet. Do you have any ideas on what could give relief whle I wait for results. I cant take this anymore

Ask your pharmacist for Aterax tablets to relief the itching. It is very effective for a general pruritis but I now there have been a problem with the availability.

Posted by: Tanya | 2012-07-18

Maybe you should make an appointment with a Dermatologist.

Reply to Tanya