Question
Posted by: Cassidy | 2012/03/22

Itching

Hi Doc,
i have severe itching all over body,especiallly at night and its been happening for the past month.now.i have changed my soap,washing powder.do not use any body lotions.but still itching.there is no rash or marks,just red spots where i scratch and its really frustrating as i do not know the cause of the itching.i am now taking allergex,bit still itches,not as bad though.could you please advise?

Cassidy

There are a couple of reasons for a general pruritis. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. In the interim, you can ask your pharmacist for a product called Aterax to alleviate your symptoms.