Question
Posted by: C | 2011/10/24

Itching

I have a problem. My skin is itching everyday. I scratch a bit and then I am full of hives that are white and redness around it. Might it be because of allergies? It has been more than a month now and I do not know what to do. I have stop taking Risperidone 2mg. Can medicine that I stopped be the cause of this itchiness?

C

You are most probably suffering from an allergic reaction. You will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination and in the interim, you can use Zyrtec tablets (available over the counter). Hydrate your skin with a lotion like Epizone E cream.