Question
Posted by: Prickly | 2011/04/16

Itching.

I have been having for ages intense itching on the edges of the labia majora .What can I use to stop this itching. It is driving me crazy.If I put some vaseline on it, it helps a bit , but as soon as the vaseline washes off it starts up again after a few hours. I am not sexually active and am on a lot of medication diuretics, eltroxin aldactone etc etc for various ailments. I am also in my sixties.
Is there any cream that will help to prevent the itching .I have no discharge at all and no pain.

You need to find the cause of the itching. It could be thrush or a skin condition or an allergy. The treatment will depend on the cause.

1