Question
Posted by: Marike | 2011/03/18

Itching

Hi There,

I started itching yesterday on my hands and feet and since then it spread accross the rest of my body. I don''t have a rash that I can see and I don''t have a dry skin at the moment.

I can''t think that i''ve been anywhere unusual that I can have an allergic reaction, but I am itching all over!!

Please help

Marike

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and to have allergy tests done. In the interim you can get an antihistamine to alleviate your symptoms. Anthisan cream could also improve your symptoms. These products are available over the counter at pharmacies but I still suggest that you consult your doctor.