Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/07/06

Itching

I suffer from continuous vaginal and anal itching. The vaginal itching is mostly on the outer parts. I have used Medaspor everytime it occurs, but it does not seem to help seeing that the itching stops after I''ve used it but starts again after a few days. Usually it starts with anal itching (around the rectum) and after that the vaginal itching starts.

What is the cause and cure?

Hallo Anne
You may have a dermatitis (eczema) or candida infection. Your doctor may need to have a look at the area to see if you need anti yeast medication or maybe a cortisone cream. Constipation won't be the cause, although it can cause small cracks (anal tears) that may itch as it heals.

2
Posted by: EE | 2010/07/06

i also have that happening to me, i even went to the clinic thinking it''s STD, they checked and it wasn''t it. what is it.

Reply to EE
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/06

Hallo Anne