Question
Posted by: NLM | 2012/10/04

Itchiness

Halo Doc, im a 37yr old woman, for the past 2 weeks I''ve had an itchiness down there during the evenings, but it does not burn when i urinate. I have started using Vagiguard to wash, but its not helping, i thought it was thrush and i bought some cream from the pharmacy, still not helping. What should I do?

I would suggest that you go and see your medical doctor / gynea as soon as possibke so that thay can accurately determine the cause of it and treat you accordingly. Over the counter medication might nnot be strong enough to address the cause.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist