Question
Posted by: Mohomed | 2011/10/04

Itchiness

I have an itch around my anal passage.The pharmacist gave Sheripot cream which helps.This is ongoing for 3 months now.Now i noticed that below my left testicle there are a few tiny lumps (like pimples) which are also itche.
Please advise

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Itches, burning pee, discharges, pimples and bad smells are all signs that you should get an exam with a medical specialist - they are common signs of STI.
Until you get this checked I urge you not to have genital /thigh /anal contact with a partner as you may be infectious. do not be afraid to go to a clinic or your doctor- there is no shame in this- you are proudly taking care of your sexual health.

1
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2011/10/23

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert