Question
Posted by: suffering | 2008/10/22

itches

althiugh im no longer a teenager but i do think yuo are a right person to ask. when i was 16 my body started itchinh every time after wash or bath. my problem is that even now i still feel that way either i bath in a shower or i use a dish the results are the same. please helm me, this is irritating me big time......thanks for your answer.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

if you experience these kinds of skin irritations I would strongly reommend you consult with a dermatologist who is the specialist best placed to help with these issues. As this is a medical issue you could also ask a question of our CyberDoc here at Health24