Posted by: Desperate | 2009-08-25

itch, pain, infection - not going away

I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I'  ve seen so many Gyno'  s about this crappy subject. I'  m now in the process of loosing my husband because we both have a sex drive and can do nothing about it - it is either a problem with the pain or the smell or discharge (sorry I know that is gross) I'  m in depression at the moment cause nothing helps - nobody can actually tell me how to get rid of it for good, it keeps on comming back and now it is back for more than 2 weeks already. Any help out there? Sometimes it feels like a raw sore and if feels like sharp blades penetrating me and it burns and itch like hell.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi D

Apart from the meds your doctors have tried, give the Femagene range of feminine products a try - It's available without a prescription from most large pharmacies