Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/03/30

itch

I have an itch that comes and goes on the outside of the vagina where the pubic area is close to where my thigh is, What could this be?

There are no bumps, sores etc but the area seems to be darker than the rest.

Sorry I have no idea, this sounds like a question for a GP or a dermatologist...sorry

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: anto | 2012/04/02

it happens to me sometimes and usually is when you wear tight undies on unshaven pubic hair

Reply to anto
Posted by: DJ | 2012/04/02

I would suggest that you monitor the itch, in some instances it appears when you are about to see your periods and disappears again, sometimes it does not even appear. Try to shy your pubic hair and see if it will still come. GOOD LUCK

Reply to DJ
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist