Question
Posted by: Nto | 2007/03/19

Q.

ITC REMOVAL IS IT TRUE?

Goodmorning

Is this thrue, one lady told me that when the Minister of Finace was delivering his speech budget, he mentioned that all people will be removed from ITC as from the 1 June 2007, is this true?

Thank you all

29
user comments
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/19

lady wena you are asking for trouble, do you know joe's history, i see you are trying to take me back to the old me, it is okay.... to be foolish,,,, talking about owning you own company who asked you....eish the only reason i am being lenient to your stupidity is because i know someone whose name is eva and she is nothing like you... misses i won bankupted company.... it is a damn shame that among woman there are animals like you. thank god i am not one of your slaves....unfutunately being stupid is not condition nor is it a disease so it cannot be cured and it cannot be controlled so believe me when i say from the forumers perspective we understand you.so go ahead business girl remember one thing this site is not any of your branches where you can come and lush at whatever time you feel like, what makes me sick is the tone of your e-mail, the fact that you are black and stupid, i thought we did not have people like you but clearly i was wrong

Reply to joe
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/19

Reply to joe
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/19

I DNT HAVE TO SET ANY EXAMPLE TO ANYONE I OWN THE COMPANY ,JOE U ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING YOU ARE DEFINETLY NOT ON MY LEVEL,DNT EVA BRING THE BIBLE INTO THIS YOU FOOL,

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: DR STRAIGHT TALK | 2007/03/19

Dear Nto, I see the cats have not answered your question... NO IT IS NOT TRUE THAT ALL NAMES WILL BE REMOVED FROM ITC... Go to.... Transunion.co.za OR Experian.co.za and all your questions will be answered in this regard. Have a nice day regards. DR STRAIGHT TALK

Reply to DR STRAIGHT TALK
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Is it any of your concern? People that think too much about themselves are the biggest loosers, did you know that? Probably not! Start working - don't you have to set an example for the people that work for you?!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: H26 | 2007/03/19

It's called "attention seeking"!!!!!!!!!

Reply to H26
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/19

pinkie i am busy, i don't have time for over educated people like you, why don't you go fcuk with your kind, b*** you are not in my level ... while we are on that get your a little bit of class coz clearly your stupidity is beyond my imagination and leave my church out of this.

Reply to joe
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/19

TRUE KEKE U CAN GO ON BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY OR DO GET A LIFE ,UNEDUCATED MORON,I TYPE WITH CAPS ON COS I CAN AND LIKE IT,JOE WHICH CHURCH DO YOU GO TO

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: keke | 2007/03/19

notice the tone of the post guys caps, she must be mad as hell, she is mad, as in deranged as in lost her mind as in crazy and as in insane, as in mentally unsatble i can go for hours describing this kind of behaviour

Reply to keke
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/19

Pinkie perhaps you should practice what you preach. "Learn how to spell?" What word is dnt - it's not in any dictionary I know of.

Reply to H25
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/19

hey yah, i almost got excited and went hooha that's cat fight but after reading what our new master' s degree had to say i must agree that being educated is not all that matters in life, no wonder king solomon asked for wisdom, he must have met people like pinkie..i hope you are no one's mother pinkie, lord knows what you would be teaching your kids........by the way by mere fact that we are surfing the net in, it should be enough to inform you that we are also professional with degrees as well but shh it takes wisdom to understand that, something you definately have little....honeslty speaking i don;t think you are strong enough to take the upcoming abuse so apologise .....now ,,,,it is an order

Reply to joe
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Snot face - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinkie - I can't believe that someone with an honours degree will behave like this and brag about your position! What's your problem with receptionists? They do most of the work anyways while people like you sit and eat all day long!

You're probably the manager of the municipality! - Go do your job and give us some clean water!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/19

echelle i hope you see, what you get for trying to be good, look, guys the only person attacking echelle is pinkie today, riek please the war is over please don't start this again, however echelle on the issue of removal, you are being atleast a litlle hard on those who struggle to pay, did you know you can get blacklisted for no paying your Nfsa loan and other little things last week you convinced me that the minority matters don't make me think it was all an act

Reply to joe
Posted by: H26 | 2007/03/19

echelle - thanks for defending me!!!! Riek/H25 - i don't wanna be on your case now please and I am not planning to start the war anytime soon - Please man!

Reply to H26
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Obviously she doesn't know much

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/19

Pienkie -- FYI I know of a receptionist that has a master's degree - and of course most people like you think she is dumb. A receptionist is one of the most important people in any org - she cn make or break the imagine in a split second. You obviously are not too bright, eh?

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Riek - it was Pinkie that said that!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/19

Pinkie and H26 I suggested you refrain from being rude to Echelle. Be careful or you might just disappear forever and be blocked from using this forum. Now wouldn't that be wonderful!!

Reply to H25
Posted by: H26 | 2007/03/19

pinkie what are you saying - cant follow??!??

Reply to H26
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/19

WHO WILL ,COME OUT AND SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

I can imagine! Ja it's actually terrible, some are innocent, but some are really guilty!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: H26 | 2007/03/19

echelle i am not saying that they should get away with it, but should be given a second chance! and do you know that our system (itc) is so stupid they'll even list you for R100 - yes it has happened to me and it is such hell to get your name off there!!!!!!!!!

Reply to H26
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

And what I'm actually saying is... some people will take advantage! Just chill for second!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Don't start with me! What, are you Pinkie this week? Who will you be next week?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

H26 - so all the people that are "bad payers" will get away with it! What's wrong with me disagreeing?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/19

My understanding of the new law which comes into effect in june or july is that you can now challenge ITC. And you can check your credit status once a year free of charge.

The way it stands now is that anyone can list you on ITC as a slow or bad payer but it takes a lawyer etc to get you off. So now if you find yourself on the list you can demand to know why and you have the right to challenge without having to pay huge amounts of money for a layer.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/19

Geez, I think it's time for a new Minister of Finance! How stupid can one be - seker nie baie slim nie!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/19

Imformation Trust Corporation

They keep records of all the accounts people apply for,a and if they are good payers and bad payers, if they have been handed over and so forth

I dont think it is true but if you ARE on it, with a bad debt or judgement all you need to do is go to the people that are owed the money and even jsut pay them a little each month. That way the places you apply at can see that you are committed to paying and sorting it out and are inclined to be more favourable. They were talking about it but it won't be right away.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Dumby | 2007/03/19

What is ITC?

Reply to Dumby

Want to comment?