Question
Posted by: Disclosure | 2010/01/08

ITC

Good day,

Are you required by law to give Recruitment Agencies a breakdown of your Arrangements with Lawyers / Companies re your ITC record even after telling them from the start you are listed and why?

I was blacklisted in 2007 due to a nasty Divorce and arguements about who is responsible for what. 2 Years later I am still paying of on all this but don' t feel comfortable sharing my financial numbers with the world.

Please give me your professional opinion and what I can say to the Recruiters.

Thank you very much!

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: ITC

You are not required by law to give recruitment agencies a breakdown of arrangements with lawyers, companies etc. However, most recruitment agencies still ask for it as Clients want to assess who they are going to engage. It is normally best to explain to recuitment agencies the reason for the black listing and to give them all the information.

2
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/01/18

RE: ITC

Reply to labour lawyer
Posted by: Whena | 2010/01/13

I believe that should you apply for a position where you could be required to work with cash or otherwise with money this is a valid request.

In my experience most of the run of the mill agencies do not even check this

Reply to Whena