Question
Posted by: Bobelina | 2010/02/16

It' s getting dark.....

....very dark....i want to crawl into my bed, lock the door and cry and cry and sleep and sleep....

....i am with a partner that does not care, he just does his thing
....i am with a child that will never come right
....i am
....i am

its all just to much, whats the point?

Sorry to hear how miserable you're feeling, Bobelina. Nothing will "never come right", fortunately, though I can see how it might feel that way to you. Do see a personal counsellor to work on this - there is lots of point to your existence and to what you can achieve in the years to come - but you may be, literally, missing the point, and a counsellor could help you to find it again

1