Question
Posted by: Enigma | 2011/01/20

It was all my fault

I am the scum of the earth. I cheated on my wife, not physically but over the internet. When I confessed to her, she broke down completely and decided she wanted a divorce. I cannot ever forgive myself for my actions. I loved her more than life itself and cannot understand why in hell i would do something this stupid. I hate myself more than anything. Wake up in the morning and just feel like dying. No motivation and guess what. I deserve to feel this way because I did this, i did this to myself. Life the idiotic fool i am. And because of it, i lost it all, everything, my happiness, my smile, myself. So for you guys out there who are wanting to cheat...............DONT.........it is not worth loosing your heart or your soul over.

Well, down at scum level there's a lot of competition for the position of scummiest. Beating yourself up in extreme terms isn;t helping you or her ; why did and do you not explore marriage counselling to at least plan to part in a more useful state of mind, for the sake of both of you ? At least see an individual counsellor to find more fruitful ways of dealing with this situation.

16
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/24

To REALLY and Andrea

How sick are you? Never assume everybody has twisted minds (like you). Sometimes, in fact most times, it is an eye opener to speak to someone that has walked the same road.

Why would you ASSUME that there is always " hiiden motives"  to everything?

I just don''t know anymore.

Reply to Romany

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/21

Hi Sigh - i am not bad - just horny Sigh.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Sigh | 2011/01/21

Hi H G
Have no idea if you are bad but suspect Enigma may be

Reply to Sigh
Posted by: Sigh | 2011/01/21

Reply to Sigh
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/21

You people think i am bad.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/01/21

Why the hell are you trying to hook up with someone else after you have just spilled your pathetic guts on this forum??? Geez no wonder your wife hit the road ...u deserve it!! And you are no doubt gonna show her the emails you will be exchanging with whoever is stupid enough to respond to this .... and I agree with REALLY ... he is no doubt using this forum to chat up more woman ...arrghgggghhhh men like him make me sick and his poor unsuspecting wife does not know that he is now doing the same sh*t that got his sorry a** into trouble before .... u go for it, you deserve everything that comes your way ....

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: REALLY!!!!!! | 2011/01/21

His wife is divorcing him be cause of his inappropriate use of the internet and now he is giving his e mail address out. Supposedly he is going to correspond with some stranger he met on a forum regarding this problem- honestly, this is what got him into trouble in the first place.
I suspect this remorseful guise is a ploy for more inappropriate communications on the net.
I DO NOT TRUST THIS POSTING.I SUSPECT IT MAY BE UNTRUE.

Reply to REALLY!!!!!!
Posted by: Enigma | 2011/01/21

sorry the address is incorrect, its 27enigma27atgmaildotcom
Im a bit all over the show today. im sorry

Reply to Enigma
Posted by: Enigma | 2011/01/21

27dotenigmadot27atgmaildotcom
I agree LP. I deserve every bit of hate that gets thrown at me. I am a pathetic excuse for a husband and what i did is unforgiving.

Reply to Enigma
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/21

Can you get your e-mail address to me?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: lp | 2011/01/21

your statement ''love her more than life itself'' cannot be true. Rather, it is : i love her, but not enough to be committed and true, and certainly not enough to suppress my own selfish immature genital pleasure for.

If you want to sound remorseful, at least be honest.

Chances are your wife would rather be with a guy who loves her so much (and not just in words) that he is not interested in looking at other other women at all.

Do you really want her back? And are you willing to change? Are you prepared to show her ALL your internet activities and phone records from now on? Or will you just cheat smarter?

Reply to lp
Posted by: Enigma | 2011/01/21

I wish it was possible to work things out, and I tried everything that I could but she has lost all faith and trust in me and has already filed for divorce. i am so broken, yet i know it was all my fault and i deserve to feel this way. The only person to blame is me. I will never make the stupid mistake again of seeking attention from anywhere else. Pls dont ever make the mistake I did. I wouldnt wish this feeling on my worse enemy.

Reply to Enigma
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/21

Now I can''t stop thinking about you guys. Maybe you could convince your wife to correspond with me?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/21

Hi Enigma
I am so sad for you.
Same thing happened to me. My Husbnd cheated first over the internet and then he took it " dfurther" .
I was the worst time in my life.
BUT, we managed to work it out. It was/is the most difficult thing had to do in my entire life, but I know in my heart that it was the right thing.
He loves me and I love him.
You can fix this.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/01/21

Your message really made me feel sad .... you are so remorseful ... is there no chance that you could sort it out??? You need to suggest couples counselling! I hope all works out well for you ... !!! What you did is wrong, but you realised your mistake and I am sure you will never cheat again ... be it on the internet or otherwise ... you confessed, hopefully she will forgive you!

Reply to Nikki