Question
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

It took some guts

Hi CS,

It took some guts, but I did it! I started a blog right here on the health 24 website! Hopefully it can branch off into a bit of a support forum for family members of people who live with adult ADHD too. It feels good, and I hope that I can make a success of this venture :D

Thank you CS, you are such an inspiration!

Congratulations, W - and it's you who are an inspiration ! Well done ! Now one needs to gradually build traffic to the blog. Write to the H24 editors and ask whether, seeing the publically useful task of your particulat blog, they might feature it on the H24 front page. Google and explore, and where there are other blogs or sites related to the theme, post there or tell them of the new blog and ask them to pos your URL, so it can get more widely known

1